The following is an explanation of the financial guidelines for the services provided by Neurodevelopmental Therapy Services.
Therapy Fees are based on CPT codes provided by the therapist and may fluctuate depending upon the modality performed. For ease of payment, co-pay amounts will be based on a flat fee of $125 for in-center sessions.
- Insured/responsible party must pay amounts due (i.e., co-pay, private pay, deductible, etc.) at the time services are rendered. Please pay receptionist prior to beginning of session.
- If a therapy session is canceled at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to scheduled therapy time, there will be no charge. Any less than 24 hours, you must reschedule within 7 days or a no show fee of $50 will be charged. Late arrivals greater than 20 minutes will be charged a fee of $30.
- NTS will gladly file insurance claims for our clients and will make one attempt to appeal each claim should charges be denied. This in no way releases the insured of financial responsibility. Payment will be requested from the insured/responsible party for any and all monies (including but not limited to: deductible, co-pays, non-covered charges, etc.) not received from your insurance company.
- Should your insurance company or benefit level change, it is your responsibility to notify NTS immediately. Should nonpayment occur due to lack of notification of change, financial responsibility will become that of the insured/responsible party.
- Refunds for overpayment will be given after all claims are processes and paid at the end of the year or completion of service.