Our goal is to maintain the optimum level of continuous care for our clients. To encourage consistent attendance to therapy, the following policies are in place.
- $30 late fee will apply if a client is more than 20 minutes late for an appointment.
- $50 no show fee will apply if a client cancels less than 24 hours before an appointment. The no show fee will be waived if client reschedules within 7 days of the no show day and keeps that rescheduled appointment.
- If there are two (2) consecutive no shows, the client will be placed on a hold status until the issue can be resolved.
- 75% attendance is required. If this is percentage of attendance is not maintained, the client may be removed from the schedule.
- Should a client need to cancel multiple consecutive appointments for extended travel, etc., his or her appointment time will be held for two (2) weeks at no charge. On the 3rd week, a $25 hold fee will be charged to hold that appointment time in his or her absence:
*Insurance companies do not reimburse for these fees and they are the responsibility of the client, parent, or guardian.
**Should sudden illness or unavoidable emergencies occur, exceptions may be made.
Clients will also be responsible for the time of service discount of $100 per hour or $60 per half hour should any notifications of denials or reviews be obtained from insurance companies.